We Tech Support Help while dealing with our customers follow Terms and Conditions given below, so we request our customers and site visitors to please read the terms and conditions carefully before using any of the service offered by our website as they encloses important information and useful instructions with the full rights to change or modify any of the column or statement without any notification.
- 1. Personal Information: We will request you to submit your personal identification or personal details that permit us to interact with you. While registration process every user have to submit his contact details that includes Full name, Mail address, postal code details and other personal ID etc. Tech Support Help tech support team can use your contact information to contact you as regards to the products or services you have demanded through our website. That may contains subscription renewal notifications, re-registration, special offers and market surveys to improve our products quality and services.
2) Payment Information: When a site visitor uses our site and registers with us to use our services offered by Tech Support Help, we not request anybody to gather their credit card information directly on the phone conversation. This type of confidential information is submitted by the user himself and Tech Support Help may use third party to validate and process credit cards details only for invoicing purposes. We may share this payment details to a third party only in various cases so as to complete the essential payment processing. All the information of credit cards or debit and numbers are used with highly safeguarded servers and these numbers are not used or accessed by the Tech Support Help without taking the legal permission from the respective customers.
- a) Subscriber Computer: We may request information associated with your computer system, that may contains details like date of purchase computer system, identification number of computer, computer model, type and version and its hardware/software or peripheral connected with it, physical state of computer system, registration data of system, software installation and configuration, and error tracking files etc. All these details are required to provide you a personalized online tech support and also help us to improve our support service and expand the list of products supported.
- b) Access – To make available you a fully customize support service; we have to take online access and control of your computer system. Tech Support Help makes use of highly recommended tools that permits users to allow computer access to technicians on remote through internet, so that they can identify the main issues to resolve it shortly Our tech support technicians are strictly not allowed to give support service remote to any customer until and unless they have been gone through the professional training and user allow permission to control its functions. Our online technical support team members never use to collect personal or confidential information saved in the user’s computer, deliberately to destroy the original data of user’s computer or its network, or with intent to create any problems for customers.
- d) Live Support Session Records: Tech Support Help reserves the right to observe online as well as offline sessions conducted among the user and tech support team members with the aim to control the quality of service provided to the customer by our tech support technicians. Additionally, we may also keep and check the record of all online and offline sessions organized on the site for user reference and to provide full support for resolving the grievances or disputes in upcoming future. The session records can be also used to enhance the quality of service, deliver a knowledge based support, or perform a market research. The session record data will not be connected with personally identifiable data of any particular customer.